Catch up and fast track the Research Project
Term 1 holidays is an ideal time to get on top of your Research Project. During these sessions students will get their Folio together and complete, as well as planning and starting to present the Outcome and Evaluation/Review.
Students will need to bring their own computers, along with their folders and any other working materials.
The sessions will be a balance of instruction (based on SACE Board exemplars) and individual working time with the expert teaching support of Lyn, REM’s Research Project teacher.
- Getting all the bits complete
- Some time will be spent looking at ways to select the 10 pages/20minutes for Moderation by the SACE Board
- Research Outcome
- The best way to answer your research question.
- Identifying your key findings and the “Proof” in your Folio.
- How to prepare, write and present your Research Project.
- Evaluation/Review – tricks and traps.
Topics taught during the course include:
- goal setting
- time management tips
- study planning
- improving your memory and preparing for tests
- procrastination and failure
- reading tips
- note taking
- doing the assignment